Lying here with you
listenin' to the rain
smiling just to see
the smile upon your face
These are the moments
I thank god that I'm alive
These are the moments I remember all my life
I've found all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more
Looking in your eyes
seein' all I need
Everything you are
Is everything to me
These are the moments
I know heaven must exist
These are the moments
I know all I need is this
I've found all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more
I could not ask for more than this time together
Could not ask for more than this time with you
And Every prayer has been answered,
Every dream I've had's come true
I've found all I've waited for,
And I could not ask for more
................................................................................................
nice song :) i love...heeeee~ *i could not ask for more :)*
HELLO world!! miss me while im MIA?? heeee, didn't post anything for weeks..have nothing to post about,but i'll try to post some crap :]
*mis na mis na kita unggoy* :) *mahal na kita!!* lalalala~
so within the weeks im MIA, i started my driving lesson already..im so noob :( sucks..but i will get through this..bohooooo..seriously its making me stress :( i dislike the way how the tutor teach.scary! :( and i even skip the lesson, i told my tutor im busy so i can only make it another time..bohoooooooo..i just don't wanna see them! the aunty! the guy! booooo! but but i know i have to finish my lesson also..sigh..
I got myself rashes all over my body which i don't know how on earth i got it from..the doctor said its an allergy..but i didn't eat anything that make me so..plus i never have any allergy at all..so i have no idea why.
Guess what..my cat bite me!!!! :(( sad....evil cat...i just sayang2,and she go bite me..huhuhuhu..better i sayang my dog..uhuhuhuI got myself rashes all over my body which i don't know how on earth i got it from..the doctor said its an allergy..but i didn't eat anything that make me so..plus i never have any allergy at all..so i have no idea why.
i bake kuih makmur :)) i asked the recipe from Thara :) heeee~ thanks thar :)) i love her mom's makmur..so i try to make makmur like her mom's. i love the sweetness of the makmur that her mom makes.nice...i don't like those makmur which when you eat it, you really feel the nuts all over..so my result for first trial,not bad :) gonna make it more perfecto and taste like aunty Tulip's one :) hehe
about lala land...im still surviving though sometime i feel at weakest point, but im doing good so far :] thanks to you unggoy :P and booo to you too unggoy for making me this way! bohooooo! :P
about lala land...im still surviving though sometime i feel at weakest point, but im doing good so far :] thanks to you unggoy :P and booo to you too unggoy for making me this way! bohooooo! :P
To lele, i really don't know what is happening on you now :( but i hope you will be strong for it..love you so much..hang in there at kuching..i'll be waiting for you to come back kk next month..miss you lots...hugsssssss~
Today is 26th January, meaning one more month to go to go back miri!!!!! :] lalalala~ to my loves at Miri, wait for me okay :P
nothing much actually, just crap! :D
til then, will update some other time...
with love,
cla :))
Unggoy!!!! :))
Today is 26th January, meaning one more month to go to go back miri!!!!! :] lalalala~ to my loves at Miri, wait for me okay :P
nothing much actually, just crap! :D
til then, will update some other time...
with love,
cla :))
Unggoy!!!! :))
0 comments:
Post a Comment